Don't just take Ofsted's word for it!
We welcome visits - come and have a look for yourself ...
What the inspector had to say...
* The school is extremely inclusive, and all families feel welcome. There is a respect for difference and a culture of care where everyone is treated with dignity and respect as people created in the image of God. It is a place where children, some with significant additional needs, are welcomed and cherished.
* Staff know their pupils well, understand their needs and work hard to remove any barriers to learning.
* Parents speak passionately of the school’s emphasis on supporting individual children’s learning, including those who thrive on greater challenge.
* School leaders base the curriculum on the needs, interests and immediate environment of the pupils. This has excited and motivated pupils to attend school and to learn.
* The school has a strong focus on valuing all God’s children.
* The curriculum is a strength of the school. Inspired by the school vision, leaders are passionate that spiritual, moral, social and cultural development (SMSC) underpins all aspects of the curriculum. Pupils’ needs and interests drive the curriculum content which ensures they are involved and engaged in their learning.
* Parents remark on the positive impact of the behaviour code in their children’s behaviour and attitudes.
* Pupils to have a sense of enjoyment and fascination in learning about themselves, others and the world around them.