top of page

In order for your child to be administered prescription medications by school staff, we must first receive written parental consent. Please download the form below and return the the school office.

Please note, we do not administer non-prescription medicines (e.g. Calpol, cough sweets, etc.) in school.

For more information, including about inhalers and adrenaline injectors, please see the relevant policies in the "Policies" area of the website.

Medicines consent form

bottom of page