Please find below our most recent Ofsted and church (SIAMS) inspection reports.
What the Inspector had to say…
- "Pupils develop well both academically and socially."
- "The quality of teaching throughout the school is at least good."
- "I saw evidence of the most able pupils being stretched."
- "Pupils are able to work independently."
- "Leadership of mathematics is now particularly strong."
- "The provision of mathematics throughout key stage 1 and 2 [is] a strength of the school."
- "Pupils are very well behaved, both within the classroom and in the playground."
- "In lessons, pupils are eager to learn."
- "The split nature of each class (whereby two year groups study together) works very well."
- "Pupils have access to a broad and balanced curriculum, including opportunities to learn about the outside world."
- "Child protection concerns are taken seriously, appropriate action is taken when necessary."
- "Pupils feel very safe at school."
- "Pupils I spoke to stated categorically that bullying did not happen at Essendon."
- "Children's skills are developed throughout the early years, ensuring they are ready for learning in Year 1."
Don't just take Ofsted's word for it!
We welcome visits - come and have a look for yourself ...